– Assistant professor of industrial design at College of Architecture and Design, EFFAT University.
– Vice President of Industrial Design Division, Saudi Umran Society.
– Consultant in the reference committee for the project to develop curriculum standards and teacher standards for culture and arts subjects in public education in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia.
– Consultant in the Advisory Committee of the Product Design Department at Princess Nourah University.
– Co-founder of the Saudi Industrial Design Week
– Industrial Design consultant and Juror.
A qualified and highly motivated Industrial Designer with 15 years worth of experience in the Industrial Design Field (Product Design, Automotive Design, Furniture Design, Electrical Transformers Design, Home Appliance Design, Industrial Engineering projects) and 8 years experience in the consultancy and teaching in Industrial Design.
Always seeking a new challenge which will help me strengthen my professional career and spread knowledge and experiences with others.